Re: Need help with Personnal Edition

From: Peter Luxmore <compsync_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:05:31 +1000

Patrick

Nope, that's not the correct answer. Just change the value in the registry as follows:

Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0\

Just change the LISTENER_STARTUP value data from NOAUTO to AUTO

Thats all. The listener will start automatically when you start Oracle 8i, mine does. You might have to reboot after you alter the registry.

Regards
Peter J. Luxmore
Senior Systems Analyst
CompSync Technologies