import user

From: Rexx <nebacar_at_eunet.yu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:58:44 +0200

Hi,

db is Oracle 7.3
I did full DB export and I try full DB import on other new Oracle db. If I didn't previously create same users on new DB when I try full import I got error that user not exist.

Can I from export/import create users in new db? Where can I found script for easy create users same as users in old db.

Thanks!

Remove nospam from address
My address:  nebacar_at_eunet.yu