ORA-02019 error?

From: Joan Smolenski <Joan.Smolenski_at_yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:28:02 -0700

Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone might be able to tell me the cause of this error that is intermittently appearing in my production instance's alert log. ORA-02019: connection description for remote database not found.

I have looked at OTN's technical bulletins and did not find this listed.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Joan Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 19:28:02 CDT