Re: Is Oracle deliberately difficult?

From: Dave Bottom <brooktrout_at_ctel.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:20:27 -0400

Call me old fashioned but I'd rather not manage things with a GUI. The GUI has some nice quick snapshot types of things that are useful but when the chips are down a GUI will let you down, Windows of any variant is a perfect example of this. It's much more robust to have a system, database etc. where you can get in and check all the bolts for fit and function.

Dave