HOW TO? 2 or more users using the same schema?

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:08:48 GMT

Hi,

is there a quick way to have 2 or more users using the same schema, without having to grant privileges on every object and creating synonyms for every objects?

I could use the same account for each user, but I want to keep a trace for each
user.

In other words, I want one schema, and many user using that schema like if it was their own
schema.

thanks for your help

Patrick Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 15:08:48 CDT