Re: An Odd Situ, please help

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:24:34 +0200

1st of all, why do you have clients that connect by IP#? Do they use different names, or is it realy by IP#?

Anyway, you could change tnsnames.ora to use ip addresses as well, and even use different aliases for the different ip addresses.

There must be a reason for those 2 nics, i suspect network traffic. Better set up 2 different listener addresses as well, or even better: 2 listeners.

--
Kind Regards,
Frank