Re: How do I create a manager server?

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:03:17 -0400

I take this oppurtunity since someone who knows is there, to ask a question regarding OEM:
I just installed and tried to Performance Manager. It returned a message "Make sure the data gatherer is running". What<s this and where should this run (db server node, or OEM node)?
Maybe one more: can I start and agent for Oracle 7.3.3.6 openVMS? When installing I think I saw a message saying that I could not do it before 734...

Thanks!
Syltrem