RE: How do I create a manager server?

From: rafael <bbr_at_bbreng.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:43:22 +0200

1-You have to install Management Server and then run it as a service or whit a scritp at the boot of the machine.

2- The enterprise manager calls the machine who runs the M.S. ( the password for the first login is in the help of loguin screen, not is the password of the owner of OEM repository ).

You have to be configured repository of E.M. before make the connection to Management Server (this is a part of E.M. installation )