Re: Where do you get Oracle ?

From: Adrian Shepherd <theshepherds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:42:42 GMT

Ah, your problem is you see this as some kind of ego battle ? Don't waste your time.

And still you make crackpot guesses about my internet connection and configuration. Well it's a reliable 50KB/s and performs at a capped maximum. You suffer from projection, obviously, you keep ranting on about my connection being poor without realising I mentioned twice already that I have cable. It's a tad depressing having you go on about this all the time.

As for previous posts being wrong, perhaps you should be reminded about how you mislead a previous poster about java pool size, you were so cocky you even asked for his init.ora when he said it could be done. Did I jump on your back and throw the insults then ? What about Oracle NEVER going to offer mirrored data files as an option ?-Perhaps you wear your Oracle hat too heavily oh wise and all-seeing guru ?. You obviously take this all too seriously and still have that thread in your mind, let it go. Don't drag it into other threads, your starting too make this and take this this on a personal level.

As for being pissed off, I dont take you seriously enough. You are easily baited and easily annoyed. You would reply to any post I made with blinkered indifference to another point of view.

Sit down , have a cup of coffee, relax , smile.

In fact, a truce would be in order, quite frankly this is all beneath me, and probably for you too. Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 07:42:42 CDT