Re: OPEN_CURSORS

From: Yong <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:26:52 -0500

50 is way too small. I think that's default. Ours is 600. You should change it to at least 300 or depending on activity.

select * from v$open_cursor gives you session IDs and SQL statements. But this view does not give you all open cursors you think. Steve Adams has some remark on this issue. Search at www.ixora.com.au/home.htm.

Yong Huang
yhuang_at_indigopool.com