Unable to login to EM Console

From: John Roberts <namaste3_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:26:17 GMT

When attempting to login to my management server I keep getting the message "invalid credentials". Has anyone run into this before?

I have my management server service running, and I've created a local repository to store the information, but I still can't login. Also, I've changed my login and password several times with the configuration assistant...

What gives?

Win2K Pro
Oracle 8.1.6 (8i)
PIII 256 MB RAM, 533Mhz, etc...