Re: Reading an Access .mdb from Oracle

From: Matthew Elvey <matthew_at_nospamelvey.comm>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:08:28 -0700

You can do it in Access, after setting up Oracle as an ODBC server. I did something like this once: Selecting out of a MS SQL Server database and inserting into a Foxpro database. The query looked like a normal select from one table into another. I had a where clause. Worked like a charm for months.