asp and Oracle DB(how to call oracle stored procedure/functions from asp)

From: kush <kdhakal_at_eline.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:59:10 GMT

Hi! I have few asp pages that calls both stored procedures and functions on Oracle Database. I have already set up the required ODBC stuff and working fine. But I need to know how can I call the stored procedure to get recordset back and also functions to get the output parameter as well. (also Does the stored procedure/functions needs to be inside package or can we call stand alone oracle stored procedure/functions from asp pages?) Your help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

kush Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:59:10 CDT