OEM Discovery Wizard

From: Chuan Zhang <chuan_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:33:19 +1000

Hi,

  I exactly followed the procedures to config OEM repository, management server, and intelligent agent(on local machine(Windows NT) and remote Oracle server). Successfully discovered the node by discovery wizard.

The problem is :

After I remove that node from OEM console, and re-discrover it, I got the following error:

" Discovery failed: VD-4520: Target with same name have already been discovered.".

Is there any file to keep the node information? It is supposed to remove all the information about the node once you remove the node.

After the automatically discovery failed, I still could discover the node manully, however, I have to use the automatically discovery otherwise I cannot execute the events or jobs through Intelligent Agent.

Any clues, thanks very much,

Chuan

Asiaonline, Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:33:19 CDT