Data Migration

From: Archmage <s371519_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:26:35 +1000

Hello there, i have got a question to ask.

  1. I am trying to migrate data from the old system (Access) to my new orcale database. However in my new DB, the tables don't match to the old tables in access, because i merged tables, dropped tables, removed attributes and so forth. Basically i have changed the structure ofthe DB system but the data is still the same. My questions is there a way to migrated the data in the old tables in access to new and different tables in orcale? Each table has 1000 attributes, doing manually does not seem right :)