Re: Connecting IIS to Oracle through a Firewall

From: Peter Köhler <sorrynospammails_at_nodomain.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:38:17 GMT

Hi Ryan,

You should take a look at the connection mechanisms >beqeath< and >redirect<.
As far as I remember from my exam-preperation only the first will work as the other will try to open a TCP-connection on a random port. Maybe You should also look at the firewall-settings if it is allowed, that connections can be opened from hosts outside the firewall to a host inside; normally this is not allowed.

hth

Peter

Ryan <stuffedlobster_at_hotmail.com> schrieb im Beitrag <Tpmo5.21995$xg1.200746_at_news1.rdc1.sdca.home.com>...