Re: Enterprice Edition

From: Tim Hentzel <thentzel_at_silicon-age.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:41:56 GMT

paying for the enterprise edition gives you the privilege of paying for these additional options:

Oracle Advanced Security,
Oracle Parallel Server,
Oracle Partitioning,
Oracle Spatial,
Oracle Visual Information Retrieval,
Oracle Diagnostic Management Pack,
Oracle Tuning Management Pack
and Oracle Change Management Pack.

this is from the store.oracle.com website.

hth,
tim hentzel

http://www.codegarden.com

In article <8nr8bk$7e2$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   buurd_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi!
> What's the differnce between Oracle 8i Standard Edition and Oralce 8i
> Enterprice Edition execpt a zero in the price??
>
> Tia
> Roland Carlsson
>
> --
> Roland Carlsson
> Certified Java programmer
> Skövde
> Sweden
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 10:41:56 CDT