QBE on Date with wildcards or operators

From: Michael J. Moore <mNiOcShPaAeMl.j.moore_at_wcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:21:58 GMT

Hi,
I have a date field that I use for a QBE search. I'd like to be able to specify a range of dates to be returned. Or if I can't do that, at least say, "return only dates greater than ..." For numeric data I can use the > sign in the QBE, for example >1234
How can I do the same sort of functionality for a date field? Thanks,
Mike Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 18:21:58 CDT