OCP Sampel Question Update

From: <cd_root_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:20:13 GMT

We've added more OCP sample questions to our FREE online database. We now have over 700 OCP questions at:

     http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp

There are also nearly 1,000 Solaris System Administrator questions at:

      http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/sca

If your platform runs OpenVMS, there are hunderds of questions at:

      http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/vms

And, of course, we have questions for MCSE, too:

      http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/mcse

jc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Aug 20 2000 - 16:20:13 CDT