OAS 4.0.8.2 Listener processes not running.

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 02:43:57 GMT

I installed the OAS 4.0.8.2 on NT successfully, I can use the Netscape4.7 to open the OAS Welcome page. When I open the website40 site, and choose the Oracle Application Server, i can see all the processes are running, their status show up with green flags. When I choose the HTTP Listeners, I can see there are two listeners:
admin, and www, they also show green flags, but when choose any one of the two, and the two Listeners are not running, their flags are red. I try to start them, I will be told by the following message: "oracle web Listener 'admin' is already up and running at pid 0". The same is true for the www listener. I don't know why. Please help me how to server this problem. Do I have to configure the two listeners? and how?

Zhenming Received on Sat Aug 19 2000 - 21:43:57 CDT