Connecting to Oracle8 from andNT/IIS server to a Unix box on the same network

From: nagli <nagli_at_pti-intl.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:16:47 -0700

I just have a project that requires me to connect from an NT/IIS server to a Oracle database that resides on a Unix box on the same network. I tried to use ODBC and ADO, but that will not work. Does anybody can give me an idea how to accomplish this taks.

nagli Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 12:16:47 CDT