Re: ODBC Browsing

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:11:47 GMT

In article <ycDm5.13802$Lv6.203331_at_news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,   "s.heald" <s.heald_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> How do I browse/locate the available databases on my network?

To the best of my knowledge, there's no way to do this. Generally, clients have to be configured to access specific databases, since there are generally a number of connection parameters that need to be set.

Justin Cave
Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and do not reflect those of Oracle Corporation.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 20:11:47 CDT