Re: moving a "development"database to a "production" server.

From: Harry DePoy <hdepoy_at_stablegate.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:14:38 GMT

Thnaks for the help. I got everything to work, but i used export/import of the complete database. Now I have both servers up, now I am looking at doing incremental export/import to keep the databases current. Again, thanks for all the help. For anyone who wants to see a Tomcat java webserver working with Oracle8i checkout www.stablegate.com. All the pages are .jsp.

Harry
www.stablegate.com