Re: 2 Object Placement Questions...

From: Nevin Hahn <nhahn_at_evoke.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:27:45 GMT

In answer to 2! sorry for not mentioning in my last post:

You have to take the redo log offline making sure its not the current log from v$logs, then drop the redo log (s) in that group and then alter database add logfile group.. where the file spec is in the new location!!

and add members to that group.

Hope that helps

Nevin Hahn
Evoke Communications