2 Object Placement Questions...

From: Chris England <chris.england_at_sidetalk.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:29:57 -0400

  1. Can you move tables/objects from one tablespace to another? (Not referring to selecting the data out of the existing table, dropping the table, recreating it on another tablespace, then sqlloading it) I'd like to be able to do this using SQL if possible.
  2. Can you/how do you move redo logs. I would like to move the redo logs from their current locations in order to reduce possible i/o contention.

Thanks! Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 21:29:57 CDT