Re: C++ libraries/classes for handling Oracle objects

From: Klaus Sonnenleiter <klaus_at_m-machine.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:34:41 -0400

Jason,

I found two interesting non-commercial ones lately:

libsqlora8 at http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-poitscka/

and

the Oracle Template Library at http://home.sprynet.com/~skuchin/

The first one is a C library, the second is a template library for C++. And then

there is of course always dbtools.h++ at www.roguewave.com.

Klaus Sonnenleiter
The Media Machine, LLC