Re: Multiplexing Datafiles?

From: Adrian Shepherd <theshepherds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:05:27 +1000

You said "Absolutely not. Never has been, and there never will be -because it is
entirely pointless"

You deserve any replies you get, perhaps you can justify statements like 'Never will be' and 'entirely pointless' ...and you accuse me of being subjective ?

I took exception to you misleading the original poster with oppinionated crap and that's all the above statement is. Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:05:27 CDT