Re: MTS parameters setup

From: <hboswell_at_netdoor.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:14:00 GMT

In article <hBsm5.776$m9.53752_at_news2.bora.net>,   "Lee, Jieun" <jieunyee_at_cyber-link.co.kr> wrote:
> I use oracle version 8.0.6.
> I set up MTS parameters in the init<SID>.ora but instance couldn't
 start up
> with mts_dispatchers errors.
> mts_dispatchers="tcp,5"
> mts_max_dispatchers=10
> mts_servers=10
> mts_max_servers=20
> mts_service=YUPOST
> mts_listener_address="(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Port= 1521)(Host=
> hostname))"
>
> where did I make wrong?
> Is there any other file for me to set up for MTS? If any , what should
I do?

I'm having the same problem. Getting this DB configured for MTS is driving me nuts and keeping me late. I had it running for a few days (although the sessions would never show as "SHARED"); then I brouht all the databases down and it wouldn't start back up. I ended up stripping all the MTS stuff out of the init file; now I'm back to square one.

Harry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 12:14:00 CDT