OMS connection failed

From: <cosmin_ioan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:58:57 GMT

hello all,

I am having problems connecting to OMS 2.1, on NT 4.0 SP6. The installation went fine, the listener is started and listener.ora has the correct info. Agent is started as well, NT Service is also running OK, I can login through Toad or SQL Plus using user DTAM-2-12-30 (the default user created) BUT I cannot login through the OMS interface.

I installed OEM & Packs in the same Ora home as my Ora 8.1.6 using typical/default installation, & OMS requiring a new repository...

I uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times (also doing drop user ..cascade...at the end) and no luck either... (

I must be missing something...

thanks much,

Cosmin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 23:58:57 CDT