7.3.4 dbstart working, 816 dbstart doesn't

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 03:32:56 GMT

I have an old dbstart scripts from 734 which is able to startup both instances (734 and 816) and a new dbstart in 816 doesn't seem to be able to do it.

Can anybody, if encountered the same prob, save me the time of looking thru the scripts and let me know why a more 'advanced' script :) is not working?

Thanx. Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 22:32:56 CDT