run forms 4.5 runtime under Win NT 4

From: Nicolas Dezaire <ndezaire_at_theleme.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:11:20 +0200

I have runtimes developped with Forms 4.5 under Win 95. I'd like to run them under Win NT4 Workstation SP5, but i have few problems :
pop list, non-iconic buttons, check boxes and few triggers don't react with mouse.
I' tried to make a new Form, the problem stays the same. Does anyone know how to do. Is there a patch I have forgotten, or an option I forgot to install ?
Thanks
Nico Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 01:11:20 CDT