Returning VARRAY to java

From: Bruno Georges <bruno_at_xbridge.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:03:19 +0100

Hi
I 'd like to know if anyone has an exmaple of a stored proc which returns a set of row from a simple select and then is handled by a java resultset.

I couldn't find a way in JDBC2.0 with Oracle stored Proc to do it.

If you could give any direction , I will appreicate.

Must of the stored proc looks like this [simple select and a parameter] , but I didn't figure out which type I should return so Java can handle it:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE SelectAccountProc( v_deptID IN NUMBER)
AS
BEGIN
    select username, email

     FROM Account