Large table design

From: <goldenge_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:18:21 GMT

Hi all,

   Our application will use very large table, the table will be inserted into more than 400000 records one day. we need to count the daily & monthly statistic from this table, how to design this request, if anyone have the expirence, please give us some advise, We need your help.

Many Thanks.
Gewuyue.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 04:18:21 CDT