Re: Enterprise Manager Console login

From: Venkat Kanakam <venkatkanakam_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:04:38 GMT

Hi,

I do have the same problem. No matter what ever I try, I could not resolve so far.

I just installed Oracle 8i 8.1.6 EE, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Jdeveloper 3.1. I have bunch of problems. I could not connect Forms and Reports to Database, even if I change ORACLE HOME thru' "Home Selector". Some where in the documentation it said Reports 6i can not cionnect to Oracle 8i 8.1.6!!

And also I could not access database thru' java programs with latest JDBC came with trail CD. Only SQL*PLUS works. It took almost 15 HOURS to install on my PC 366mhz/64mb/10gb , WIN2000.

I have earlier 8.1.5 version where I do not have above problems!!

some thing I am missing. Any pointers?

Thanks
Venkat