A good DBA Book & Architecture Book ??

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dogan_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:29:56 GMT

Hi,

   This is an age old subject but I need a book that gives hands-on examples of real life cases an Oracle DBA faces. Also it should tell me background of how Oracle works. How sizing REDO logs affects, ROLLBACK issues to keep in mind. Init parameters and their affect. Something that goes medium-level deep into the database. Any ideas welcome... Thanks

Dogan Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 22:29:56 CDT