Re: Need help with Personnal Edition

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:34:26 GMT

For those who didn't reply because they were having the same problem, here's the
answer : when install Oracle Personal Edition, it didn't configure itself to start the listener on boot time.

all you have to do is add a value in the registery : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

name : whatever you want , like "OracleListener" value : "c:\oracle\ora81\bin\lsnrctl start"