Oracle & Network Appliance

From: <berj_kacherian_not_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:22:19 GMT

We are looking at using the Network Appliance Filer with Oracle. I would like to get some opinions of Net App. The issues which I am facing are:

Thanks!

--
Out the Ethernet, past the firewall, through the router, down the
T1...nothing but Net

In order to email me remove the '_not' from my email address.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.