Deleting and reinstalling oracle

From: <narsiman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/11

Hi,
 I made a mistake of uninstalling and reinstalling oracle due to some problems on my NT box. During the uninstall process Oracle did not do a clean job. It left behind a lot of registry settings including services that it did not delete.
  Instead of using the command line utilities I deleted these registry settings and then rebooted the machine. Fine they were gone. But later when I installed the new version. The system did not have the listener, service started. Stuff that I see in it sounds bogus. Can anyone please post the registry setting for the listener service from the current control set.

Thanks
Narsi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT