Oracle 8.1.6 on NT 4.0 (memory issue)

From: Darrell Cooley <Darrell_Cooley_at_med.unc.edu>
Date: 2000/08/11

I have just upgraded from Oracle 8.0.4 to 8.1.6. and I have notice a great increase in the amount of memory the oracle.exe is using. I currently have 256MB and since upgrading it is now using the majority of that. Is this to be expected or is there any tuning I can do to alleviate this. Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT