Export job with OEM 2.1

From: Nancy Labbé <watson95_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: 2000/08/11

Hi,

I use Oracle Enteprise Manager 2.1 on Windows NT. When I schedule an export job, the job finish with the status "complete" but the log containts the message "Unable to find EXPORT utility" and the export doesn't work.

Both client and server are on Windows NT 4 and they are different machine. An Oracle 8.1.6 database runs on the server.

I set the credentials correctely. I connect to the server with administrator user and I connect to database with a DBA user. I can execute a SQL*Plus job and OS job which use the exp.exe command succesfully.

Does EXPORT/IMPORT jobs need special configuration? Special privileges? Is it a bug?

Thanks a lot.