Re: Can't start enterprise manager 2.1

From: Kelvin Kirkland <kkirklnd_at_ican.net>
Date: 2000/08/11

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 22:22:03 GMT, Art Barrios <art_barrios_at_my-deja.com> wrote:

If Im not mistaken OEM 2.1 is only certified to run with Oracle 8.1.6

You should probably run OEM 2.0.4

Running OMS against even an 8.1.5 database required that we start the OMS within a "DOS" window and leave the window up and running the entire time we wanted OMS up and running.

OMS starts up just fine under 8.1.6 as does OEM 2.1

Hope this helps

Kelvin Kirkland