Question about IMPORT utility

From: Jon <jzuazoa_at_nexo.es>
Date: 2000/08/10

I have a recent OS copy of all the files of the database and I made a logical FULL EXPORT copy yesterday. If due to a media failure y lose the HARD DISK I would have to copy the files and afterwards I would have to use a FULL IMPORT. My question is if I would have to delete the database objects before I do the IMPORT as this utility does not allow to override the objects in the database

Thanks Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT