Re: please help me .. upgrading to 8.1.6 has made my life miserable

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: 2000/08/10

Doc I.D. 119234.998 is one - there are several instances of this in the Forum. I just queried on sys.standard, or sys.standard upgrade. Also, somewhere in the documentation section is detailed instructions on upgrading to 8.1.6 which includes when and which upgrade script to run.

dejaisbogus_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> In article <3986BDD5.5CA0A6D5_at_avialantic.com>,
> Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com> wrote:
> > Check to see if sys.standard is invalid and if so try recompiling it.
 It
> > that doesn't work, the next step is to run
> > $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin u0801050.sql
> >
> > I and many others ran into the problem but it's a fairly simple fix.
> > More of a documentation problem then anything else but the solution is
> > in Metalink.
>
> Where is this solution documented in Metalink?
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Fred Pierce (DNRC)- fpierce_at_avialantic.com
Mid-Atlantic Aviation on the Web - http://www.avialantic.com
** Mid Atlantic Air Museum WWII Weekend June 2-4 ** World Airshow News
**