Creating a Table with a variable in the name?

From: jennetta <jennetta_at_NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

I'm trying to script the creation of table to be used for backing up some data. I want the table to include the value of SYSDATE, named something like backup_table_20000809. I got the value of SYSDATE going into a variable but I can't see how to create the table with a name partially composed of the value of a variable. Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance! Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT