Re: Privilege to create views on my own schema based on tables in other schema

From: David Grzebien <dgrzebie_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

You indicate that you have "select" privileges on the tables in the other schema. If this privilege is granted through a role, it will not work. You will need either explicit privileges on the object (ie. grant select on table to schema_owner) or the "select any table" privilege granted to the schema owner.

Hope this helps.

Dave