Re: Oracle Download page not working

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/08/08

IMO, it is useless to complain here. We all know what you mean: the Oracle download pages have always been lousy. And mind you, for me as European it is much worse than for you in the US.
Complain to Oracle directly. They might not respond to you, but if they are getting flooded by your and others email, they should be forced to address the issue again.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA