OLE ,Oracle, ans Stored Procedures returning result sets

From: Keith Jamieson <Keith.Jamieson_at_phoenix.ie>
Date: 2000/08/08

We are currently using Microsoft ADO 2.0 to Connect to Oracle 7.3.4.3. We have established that we can call a procedure or package using OLE or ODBC, using PL/SQL tables.

However, if we want to return a result set, from a package, then we at present can only use the ODBC driver, as in all the examples provided in the MSDN, or on various Web Sites.

I need a mechanism to enable me to connect to a stored procedure using OLE which returns a result set.
Does anyone have any examples of how I can do this. I am aware that I may have to change the procedures to use Ref Cursors, but this should be a minor issue, unless of course anyone else knows better.

TIA Keith Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT