Initial Installation probs, HELP!

From: cr1973 <cr1973NOcrSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/08/08

Hi,
freshly installed NT 4.0, and just installed EE 8.06.

Everything went ok. I did the typical installation, with the default sample db (where is it located, by the way?)

I went to run the enterprise manager, and it said no repositorys found... so it began to create them, then I got this error...

"Failed to get local host name"
"VOC-00002 Failure to obtain interface"

What's wrong?

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT