Cannot Access OAS Welcome Page

From: llsun <llsun_at_hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/08/08

Hello,

I have installed OAS 4.0.8.1 and Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux. I can access the OAS welcome page after the installation. But when I reboot the machine and launch the Netscape browser, it shows 'Netscape's network connection was refused by the server.'

Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Liling Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT