How difficult is OCP DBA exam 1: Introduction to PL/SQL?

From: <gmei_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/05

Hi:

To the people who recently took OCP DBA Exam1: Introduction to PL/SQL, How difficult it is?

I have Michael Ault's "EXAM CRAM" Book, Couchman's "EXAM GUIDE" and also SelfTest's CD with 302 questions. And I understand most of them.

But someone who took the exam before said the real test questions are more difficult than these, like a level higher. Is it true? I have never taken any exam yet and I thought (and guess) the difficult level should be similar to SelfTest's practice questions (on CD).

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Guang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT